Thread: IQ Pocketbook IQ 701
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffi View Post
Hi everyone. I have just received my IQ 701. I uploaded books to the folder for books but it looks like there's nothing in the folders. If I open the folders with the PC I can see the uploaded files but when I wanna open with the IQ 701 the folders are empty. They contain pdf, doc, html. But are all invisible... What went wrong?
Hello, Griffi, if your experience is similar to mine, that it can be easily solved.

If you use the Pocketbook Library application to access the books, the Library might be set to show shelves instead of folders. Press the menu button, and choose Folders in the settings that appear.

Other than that, I believe that the Books folder is created in both the removable SD card and the internal one, so it might be a good idea to check both locations. I hope one of these will be of help to you.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote