View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #10
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Thumbs up Thank you!!

It seemed like every time the norton anti-virus or internet explorer updated themselves, everything would start crashing again. I figured that since iTunes was my best software - never a single problem, and my first gen ipod touch was still running perfectly, that I'd switch to apple. I gave my desktop and laptop away and switched over the christmas holidays.

I had picked up the airport express, because I wanted to create a small network so that I could print from my imac and macbook, etc, but was not sure how to go about it. I have a portable genius book, but found the instructions a bit confusing.

Thank you for taking the time to develop this guide. It worked perfectly. And I travel quite a bit for my job, and find most of the places only have wired internet - wouldn't have thought to take one of these with me, so that's a bonus. Thank you Scott
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote