View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 05:40 AM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
You seriously bought TWO PSP Go?
Well, I've asked for the 2nd one as a christmas present.
But I would have bought it myself as well.
Calculation is simple:
I've had about 50 games (ca. € 1.500) in my German account before I found out to use an US one.
The US one by far is preferable. The usual: More (games) for less (money).
If I switch between accounts, it's horribly time consuming. Doesn't make any sense at all for casual playing (usually, I'm using it for maybe 10 minutes).
If I exclusively use the US account, I'm throwing away € 1.500 of games from the German account.
So it makes sense, to buy the 2nd PSP Go. It only was € 180 - demand is extremely low and prices had been reduced.
BTW: I think, PSP Go is a brillant unit. I don't miss the UMD drive. But I miss tons of games, way too less content in Playstation Network. For example, my alltime favorite "Lumines" isn't available because of legal issues. And you still can't use custom firmware, so you're stuck to the few games in PSN...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote