Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:08 AM   #30
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Firstly, leaving my Glo overnight on page 200 of the book that VelvetElvis* sent me showed no drop in battery level. That was about 9 hours.

But, I also realised that because of something else I had done, the test might not be valid. So, I went and changed the firmware I was running. Or should I say "tried" to change the firmware. I messed up. My Glo is sitting here with a restarting message and nothing I can do will get it back to life. I think I need an image of the internal SD card to restore it. If anyone has one, it would help a lot.
Noooooooooo!

Was that something you did something that can happen to others as well? Or were you testing a beta firmware?

I'm afraid I don't have my Glo so I can't get an image. I'm hoping to receive it today so if I do I'll find time to get the SD out... but I hope someone else can give you an image sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
*Sorry, but every time I see or type "VelvetElvis" I hear either "Thank you, thank you very much" or "Elvis has left the building" in the back of my brain.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote