View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #21516
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend, with 50% Lapsang Souchong added. Trying for a bit of smokiness to my breakfast tea while hoping to retain the good characteristics of the Anniversary Breakfast Blend. But 50% is too much of the Lapsang Souchong, it overpowers the underlying 2nd flush Darjeeling of Anniversary.

(And no, there's no good reason not to just drink Peet's Scottish Breakfast, which already has some Lapsang Souchong in it, except that I was trying to see if I could crank it up a notch with all whole leaf teas. Not successful yet. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote