View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #48
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
My thoughts about the possible replication issue...

It is not a hardware problem, it is a infrastructure issue (network or webserver coding) assuming we have one. So I would not worry too much about it.

It could be the system is a bit overloaded, or a piece of programming code not working well for the new devices.

In my cases, even with DRM free books, it works most of the time. But it can take a few minutes to sync among devices.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote