View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I've added the below links in to all the posts (this thread and the others for book club).
/ ePub & mobi by JSWolf | ePub & mobi by HarryT | ePub Omnibus & mobi Omnibus by crich70

I just came back and saw your post for this one. I'll see about getting that one in also.
Please remove the links for the ePub omnibus as it is known to crash a 505 because it has a number of errors that need fixing. The ePub by HarryT also has a number of errors (according to FlightCrew) and could maybe also cause problems. Two of the errors are structural errors in the OPF.

I put up a new clean ePub because I found it easier to convert and fix up the Mobipocket version I previously created then to go and fix one of the already existing ePub editions.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-21-2012 at 05:36 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote