View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #48
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmonkey View Post
I mean - you can use J and K to rotate screen for 10° (which I don't find too useful) - as it is written in the pull request, the major rotation used are 90°, 180° and 270°. In fact it would be great to use Shift+J to rotate screen for 90° in one direction and Shift+K in the other one. And somehow to fix centering of rotated pdfs...

Another thing - on my k3w when you want to get to the next page in a PDF you have to use the rigth buttons > and <, not the left ones < and >, because the left ones do not work.

Thanks for your reply.
I see, so you are referring to the rotation feature provided by the original system (which already has centering support). A shortcut for this kinds of rotation is easy to implement, because it can be achieved by shell commands. But I think it is better to first discuss with hawill and other developers on which shortcut should be used for this task.

As for the 10° rotation, I agree with dpavlin that it may be useful for viewing comics (as he pointed out in the pull request). So I think would be better to leave Shift+K and Shift+J shortcut to these two motions.

I will try to write a menu for the rotation feature you mentioned if I have time. I am now working on the search feature. It is half done and should be finished tomorrow if I am lucky enough. :-)

At last, thank you for pointing out the bug for "left < and >", I have fixed it in my repo and sent a pull request to hawill. He seems to be a little bit busy and haven't merge the request yet. After I finished the search feature, I will pack a new release with this fix and put the download link in this thread.
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote