View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Sorry, when you are sending the books to the 505 are you using the "send books to device/card" or are you using the "save collection to disk" option? If you are using the save to disk option, I don't think the metadata gets sent properly. If you are sending to device and not to disk, then I suggest reformatting the SD card and then sending the books to the reader using the "send to device" option from within calibre. After, see if the metadata is on the books when looking at your library on the SD card from within calibre. The 505 definitely can see the collection and series metadata when the books are on SD.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote