Thread: MobileRead April 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #75
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
This is my first time reading A Study in Scarlet and it was the first story in The Complete Sherlock Holmes: with an introduction from Robert Ryan - Simon and Schuster Digital Sales. I picked it up for free when it was offered on Amazon in December.

I was a bit confused when the middle part started and kept trying to go forward and back to see what happened. Then I figured it out.

I also downloaded and listened to the LibriVox version Read by Bob Neufeld afterwards. I am glad this was chosen.
Thanks for the link Dreams. Several of the stories have that kind of flashback (The sign of Four for example) at least as portrayed in the TV versions I've seen.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote