View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
Dasha
Connoisseur
Dasha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Red face Huge Sentence and Paragraph Spaces EPub to Mobi

I know I have been on and on about this' but I have read and hunted" and I just don't understand the Jargon in these forums about my Problems! The most common is I think answered By a spacing Problem on book the Sentence and Paragraph spacing I have checked "Remove Paragraph spacing" in "Look and Feel" In Callibre (See ScS ) Can someone please tell me in detail how to set this as a Template in Callibre so all the books I convert in future will look the same as Calibri 10 font on a Computer after it's printed on Paper; that's the size I need it to appear in my Kindle?

The closest answer I can find is from [B]theducks in Reply to vanpelten 03-10-11
Can't get rid of paragraph spaces converting to Mobi

theducks suggests the answer of removing the' " class="calibre4" /> " after every Paragraph and that sounds like an answer? But how do I remove it? What do I change it too? Do I Do it in "Sigil "as the EPub format before putting the Book in Callibre and Converting to Mobi? What about the sentences they have huge spaces too?

I have half finished sentences with huge gaps in them also as well as Page and Paragraph Number's halfway down a Page eg Half way down a Page
[ Four ] meaning Paragraph 4 appears and some weird Typos' like this the Name of the Book I am reading is:

The Savage Day and I found this in chapter Four and elsewhere In the Middle of the Page :

jzThe Savage Day

The I have included a Screen shot and a Pic from my Digital Camera (onkindle) hope you can help it's just spoiling the whole Kindle eBook issue for me

Callibre is all in Points How many Points is 10 font anyway is it 10 Point?
Thanks for any help you may give, Dasha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings Look Feel.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	72370   Click image for larger version

Name:	SenenceandParaSpacesPicture 003.jpg
Views:	1262
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	72371  
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote