View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:14 AM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
I don't know about digital books per se, but the digitization of the world production is ongoing and is a bigger change than agriculture. The trends are clear.

Some Laugh-In predictions. (The news 20 years from now....)

The top box office draw for an actor is....Humphrey Bogart, who pushed Cary Grant out of his number one slot over the last three years. In a related story, the DAG (Dead Actor's Guild) is going on strike against the using of synthetic actors in movies. The spokesman for the guild stated that totally synthetic actors had no drawing power and were just taking money out of the estates that needed the income.

The last assembly line job in the US was replaced by a robot yesterday. Noted heart surgeon Hack Cutter hung up his scalpel, stating "I just can't compete on quality and price. My patients are better off without me."

Finally, Democratic President Johny Depp announced that copyright will be extended until 2900, in a bid to get the DAG support for his re-election. The Pirate party candidate has come out with a platform of repeal of the Copyright Act, and a rise in the Technologically Displaces Workers payment of 6 per cent. President Deep, lambasted the Pirate Party as "Destroyers of Civilization". "They should live on royalties, like me, rather that be bums on the public dole."

Laugh-In looked at the News... La DA Da.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote