View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 02:20 PM   #40
johnsoax
Connoisseur
johnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it isjohnsoax knows what time it is

Device: TT3(Home)&Dell x50(Work)
Frankly, I don't like the policy. I use Plucker and a Handera 330. The only channels that I use are Three handheld webpages (palminfocenter, PDAavenue, and Writing on your palm), and the weather channel. My contributions will probably be few and far between. When the weather channel quit working, I contacted them and then lived without it for a while. I had a couple of exchanges with the weather channel and then tried a few other webpages (weather underground and accuweather). I like accuweather much better, but it quit working too. I then remembered this website. I came here to see about a weather alternative. I used the search and found the thread about the weather channel, contributed my communication with the weather channel, and then tried to click on the link that Alexander offered. I see the "you are not registered screen", I'm a bit confused as I was registered. So I search for why I can't get it. When I found out I was very upset as I see this page as a reference for the whole handheld community and really don't have time to join another community. I already belong to many online communities, (even a moderator at one) and multiple commitments in the "real world" that I just don't have time to build into another community. I've since calmed down, but I just wanted to let you know, that this policy probably will drive many people away.
johnsoax is offline   Reply With Quote