Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #202
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarekGibek View Post
Quote:
I'm not used to linux, although I have a Xubuntu 12.04 installed on a partition.
I'll give it a try ...
Just insert SD card and mount the partition. It must work.
Everything worked perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarekGibek View Post
Quote:
Well, it does work,
but, it resets on every reboot and I have to re-copy mine
The suspend image. Yes, it happened to me, too. To change it permanently it may be needed to recompile MsgE6.apk (original suspend and power images are inside).
Well, I did this,and everything was OK ... but in one occasion, the tolino suspend picture was back !!!
So, I froze the whole Tolino application.
That lost me the USB mounting functionality, wich I replaced with the AutoMount app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utomount&hl=en and everything went OK again.
Even better, because, Tolino was scanning for books in my sd cards (there are 3000+ there) every time I was unmounting them from the PC.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote