Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #196
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Sleep mode ...

An other question for your consideration ;o)

I don't like very much to use the power button on my Glo, so I'm trying to find a way to put it to sleep and wake it without sliding it.

The first problem that I hit was that all the widgets I use to put the Glo to sleep, they also lock the screen.
After that, I can not unlock it, even with the power switch.
The only solution was a reboot.

The second problem is that the only hardware button that the device have (the light) is used for "back" in Android, and I don't want to lose this functionality.
Any ideas?
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote