View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #349
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
Booxtor,

Thank you. I appreciate it. I love the i62HD ML. It will be even better when Cool Reader is fixed so it can save bookmarks and citations and remember what page you read last. I'm surprised these problems are hard to fix. I recommend putting the file that remembers this stuff into the same storage directory as the e-book.

I think I'm going to keep my other i62HD and use it for outside reading, such as at the beach. It would be nice to be able to swap memory cards back and forth between the two when reading a single title.
Hi!

Today I got new Updates (please check the first post). However I did not test it for i62XX yet. Please check, if your problem has been fixed among others.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote