View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #76
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
I have a spamgourment account but I rarely use it as it's a pain in the arse to administer.

What I normally do is create an email alias which forwards to my main account. If it starts receiving too much crap I simply create another one for those who need it, delete the original and add a filter rule to deep six any incoming traffic.

I don't normally use gmail so I wasn't aware of it's 'foibles', but I may test out the livehacker trick. The problem there is it may not always work and could stop working altogether without warning.

Code:
NOTE: I am the current holder of this code. Please PM me for it.
Howlingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote