View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:52 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
And the title of the thread is a clue.

Dale

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I picked up an iPhone Friday and downloaded the eReader software before I was out of the mall. It comes with two free books and I browsed through them at the bar where my wife and I stopped for dinner and a DRINK (You wait in line two hours, you deserve a drink).

Quote:
What I like most about being able to read on the iPhone is that, although I may not have my Sony with me at all times, I always have my cell phone at hand. Thus, I'll always be able to read something.
i feel the same way. i read on my telephone already, in the métro for example. it's the last thing i would want to use for a real reading session but it's ok just for an emergency reader, for a 30 minute ride.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote