View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #6
Native
Cozy Bumpkin Stories
Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If your raw material is really worth more than the opportunity it represents, just wave some money around. Most of us aren't that well-off, and have to do our own work. I can't feel my hands much and have to closely watch my one-fingered peck and listen for the click of the keys, but it gets done.

The words "my first ebook" indicate several things of note; all of which might be best addressed by a local writer's group. If you're in a populous area they're common and you likely have numerous choices.
Native is offline   Reply With Quote