View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 07:04 AM   #386
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I receive the error below whenever I attempt to open an .azw file that I want to modify.
Any azw... or just some?
Some azw's from Amazon have been slipping through with no Palm database name, and those books will result in the error you are seeing. Using the command-line mobiperl, you can give those azw's a Palm database name, and then the gui should be able to open them.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote