View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
BarryTX
Connoisseur
BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle 2
I've done a bit more study. The Mobipocket reference pages state that the TEI tags used in Microsoft Reader dictionary publications are supported, but my 260 errors disappeared when I converted the TEI tags to <idx:entry name=...> and <idxrth>. However, it still Mobipocket Creator still doesn't Build, spitting out new errors.

In the htm file there are still a bunch of TEI tags, including

<tei-ms:text>, <tei-ms:body>, <tei-ms:form>, and <tei-ms:sense>

I'm guessing I need to convert or eliminate these, but I can't find any master list of TEI tags to compare to the Mobipocket tag format. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

By the way, if anyone else has already converted these specific LIT dictionaries, I'd really like to hear about your experience.
BarryTX is offline   Reply With Quote