View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:06 AM   #18856
orangedotgreen
Enthusiast
orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.orangedotgreen can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I hope that you are enjoying The Way of Kings. I plan on rereading it this month in preparation for the soon to be published sequel. Enjoy!
I love The Way of Kings. For me, reading it is a strange mix between wanting to know what will happen and enjoying each part and getting to understand as much as I can. I have a feeling that very soon I'll reach the point where I won't be able to put it down and my sleep time will go down drastically

And speaking of less sleeping, last night I finished The Mystery of the Blue Train. I liked it a lot and I was quite happy that Hastings wasn't involved in any way. Of the Poirot books I read, the ones he didn't narrate were my favourites, so I think I'll skip the ones where he appears.
orangedotgreen is offline   Reply With Quote