Thread: Book Scanners?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #23
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
What I do when I'm scanning a book is to move the scanner in front of the TV so I'm watching some TV program while mindlessly just turning the pages in the book and pressing it down against the glass, and the scanner is set to auto scan every few seconds. That keeps me from looking at anything within the book to get distracted and miss the auto scan time.
Not a bad idea. I might try that, luckily it is networked. I discovered that s pause of 6 or 7 second seems to be the perfect pause, until you run into a snag turning pages.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote