View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #204
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
My Glo arrived lunchtime yesterday. So far with my limited use, I prefer it to the Kindle Touch I bought earlier this year which I find uncomfortable to use and often hit the wrong thing without trying, but the only thing I don't like is although my hands were totally clean when I took it out the box immediately marks from my skin oil caused marks on the hot pink back.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote