Thread: Horror!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #5
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Koontz has never done anything for me... most horror writers haven't, really. (Though I read a few things by Clive Barker that I liked.)

Maybe I'm really just not a good "horror" type... I thought Bag of Bones was one of the best pieces of genre fiction I'd ever read (I actually listened to half of it... King does remarkably well reading his own novels!) But dang if I don't love a good ghost story.

I'm looking into Lisey's Story... I do want to read the Stand at some point, but I'm kind of working up to it. IT scared the bejesus out of me as a kid... no real desire to read it.:Grins:
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote