View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #78
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xristy View Post
I would suggest that it might be a little more helpful if highlighting didn't imply a bookmark and a note. I was confused because when I tried the gesture for selecting I thought I would see several selections including highlight, but saw only "add bookmark" and "copy". This led me to make the comment that you replied to.
Are you the xristy123 on iTunes that said it crashes? If that is true, can you please post here repro steps and if possible affected file?
Thanks
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote