View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:15 AM   #8
iReaderReview
Banned
iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.iReaderReview knows who John Galt is.

Device: kindle 2
quick replies

CarlD,
will do that in the next video.

Mobileread was working fine. Then couldn't find a way to write a long reply. It's really late here so will try to see if MR works perfectly tomorrow.

TheKindleWorm,
i'll add photos. have some already. Have 300-400 photos. It's just really slow to add them in wordpress.

Kindle 2 basically tries to make a best effort attempt at showing links and usually breaks down with complex sites like espn.com or nytimes.

elaborate menus becomse a list of links. elements over each other.

Kindle 3 captures structure perfectly.
901hw,

Have read with nothing except the LED light multiple nights. It works fine. The problem with the photo is that the camera requires a lot more light. If you look at the one image in nightime photos which says super low light. That's almost readable via the naked eye but camera can't catch it.

The Light is more than enough.

Don't fully understand your question about laying the Kindle down

PDF's have to play around with more. Just checked that notes and highlights work. Not sure why I wrote some stuff is missing - perhaps I was thinking two column view and things like that. Notes and Highlights seem to work fine.

Have to try out PDFs more.
iReaderReview is offline   Reply With Quote