View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontaylor7 View Post
So I disagree your theory that software automatically placed my post into a holding pattern it after it was up for some time.
As I stated I don't know the mechanics of how the system works, but I did see another first time poster yesterday with a link that was placed in moderation and there was no number for the amount of posts beside their name. So to this person their number of posts is 0 until the post is moved out of moderation.

Since the zero posts from being in moderation is still a viable reason you didn't see your post I would guess that Ripplinger is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Btw, this thread was never deleted. If I remember I think your originally posted it (incorrectly) in General Discussion and a mod nicely moved over to the Workshop where it belonged. Perhaps you just didn't find it after the move. But I don't think I've ever seen a thread deleted here.
If you had placed this initial post in the General Discussion forum it may indeed have been placed in moderation until the moderators had a chance to confer and it was decided what to do with the link and where to put the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontaylor7 View Post
The software is good, like this board, but, as you yourself admitted, it has issues, and like other things, including the efficiency of the pdf format, is not perfect.
Absolutely correct. PDF conversions have so many problems that there is a permanent post in the conversion forum warning users of that exact thing.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-10-2013 at 11:22 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote