View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #188
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
No, I usually do. Unless I cannot find them or really like the new cover better (which is rare).

Even too small images which don't look so hot on my PC usually look fine on my Sony. And I added Fantastic Fiction to the auto grab sources in Calibre, so I don't always have to track down the images myself.
And tip of the day goes to.... library addict ! I did not know that you could add auto sources. I'm definitely going to look in to this, usually I just chuck the authors name and book title into google images and then look through what it spits up choosing the best size cover.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote