View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 AM   #15
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Same here in Italy!
Today I woke up and I found a brand new mail from Amazon advertising the new kindle fire!
I bought my touch using one of those "ship to US address" service as the touch was not available in Italy (and, to be honest, I saved lots of money!).
Now it seems to be the same story!
I wonder if Amazon uses Europe to sell US surplus (apart from the fire, although we got it only now!).
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote