View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
Is there some way I can have a predefined tag added to a title when it has been synced to a device, and likewise a (different) predefined tag when a title is removed from a device?

I realise that I can just search the on device column but I have had the occasional glitch when nothing has shown in the device column and I've had to re-send them (device is itunes). A simple tag added when sending would make like a "backup" of what should currently be on device.
you should be able to use the Search and Replace section of the Bulk editor to add a tag based upon the contents of ondevice
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote