View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Corrupted Metadata

My calibre metadata file somehow became corrupted and now my library is all screwed up according to calibre, but all the books are actually there. For most of the books it thinks there isn't an associated file.

Is there a way to fix this, other than rebuilding it from scratch? That would make me want to cry because I'm using 3 readers at the moment and I would lose the data about which book is on each reader.

Thanks,
Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote