View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #42
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lester View Post
In ADE if you bring up the "Item Info" dialog, then in the permissions section I am guessing it says:
"Allow viewing: on this computer"
instead of
"Allow viewing: on any device"

If it does, then this was a deliberate decision by S&S to limit the content to a single device and not something that's going to be fixed.

If they didn't inform you of the restrictions prior to the sale then asking for a refund certainly seems reasonable to me.
You got it. That's exactly what it says. I don't think this is intentional on S&S's part, though. They were trying to tell me how to put the books on my (non-existent) 505 before they started actually reading my messages, so they were under the impression that I could put these books on my Sony Reader, too - or at least that was implied.
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote