View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #39
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasCorso View Post
I remember reading about that information but forgot where, thanks. I will update it then during the weekend, just to be sure what I have found is correct (right offsets and stuff), and which language code is corresponding to what from the book metadata...
It looks to me that all those originally 40 FFs were in fact a kind of a filler, and newer books are writing, and using some information from there.
If it's of any help; here's what my Oxford-Duden Pocket German-English Dictionary looked like. I replaced both '04 07' with '04 09'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skærmbillede 2009-10-30 kl. 10.19.07.png
Views:	1092
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	38311  
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote