View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #13
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhaxe View Post
How would I have to edit the examples above? I'm not experienced with programming but I'm trying to understand here
You'll need to insert <idx:entry> before each entry and </idx:entry> after each entry. You'll also need to replace the tags around the headword as follows:

Code:
<p width="0" align="left"><font color="#FFFFFF"><sub>aalbes</sub></font></p>
Code:
<idx:orth value="aalbes" />
If you still don't understand what to change, have a look at the updated HTML code in the .zip file. (To generate the .mobi file put .opf and .html files and KindleGen in the same folder and open the .opf file with KindleGen.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip nl-nl.zip (4.0 KB, 751 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote