View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I think if you spent a million bucks on advertising an ebook available at both Amazon and B&N you'd still get a 25:1 sales spread.

The last time I walked into a B&N book store (my nearest one is three hours away) there was a salesperson standing behind a podium trying to hawk Nook's and she looked extra bored. For whatever reason, I just don't think B&N has sold many ereaders. For whatever reason, most people I've talked to that read on an iPad purchase their books through Amazon.

L
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote