View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
I reviewed the enTourage Forum Archives and I'm starting to think that 1.6 is = 1.13 on the Pocket, and that there's no upgrade for the big Edge's further the 1.11.

I may be wrong, since I updated to Ermine from a long time, so cannot remember which Dingo I had before it.

My Pocket stated 1.6, but in the forum arhives there's no mention of any update after 1.13 for the Pocket.

Other users from the italian forums report that the update after the Golden still gives them 1.11 on the Big Edge (no 1.13 nor 1.6)

I think we have too many 1.6's. Both Firmwares are Android 1.6. Dingo is the Entourage custom build of Android 1.6.

It's possible Entourage may have incorporated all of the changes in the update.zip into the final original golden.update.zip (216 MB) which may explain why the update.zip (142 MB) file isn't making a difference.

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-25-2012 at 03:15 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote