View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #10
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
I used the attachments button to duplicate the inline images for my posts. Hope that helps you see what's going on.

Slight sidetrack, relating to the forum software:

I didn't even know MobileRead allowed you to attach images until now; the "Insert Image" button just asks you for a URL so that's what I've been giving it. I've always thought that the attachments button would be for .zip files and the like, since there's already an Image button right there that's "obviously" what you're supposed to use. I'm guessing that the other people who link to external images are thinking the same thing, that they have no other choice.

The "Insert Image" method does have one advantage: being able to manually place the images in specific locations in the post, rather than all jammed together at the end. Doesn't compensate for the inconvenience of having had to upload them elsewhere each time though; I'll be using the attachment window from now on, so thanks for the head's up.

For that matter, why do you think you're not able to see Imageshack images? I haven't heard of that before.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote