View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by meglet View Post
I have an Invisible Shield on my iPhone. I like it, but it was very difficult to apply, and I never did get the corners right so they look horrible now. Plus, the front seems to attract stickyness like nothing else I've used. It always feels icky, and I'm constantly cleaning it off.
People ask me about using those on the iPhone and I point out that it not only changes the feel of that optical glass but constantly stroking plastic leads to electrostatic build up (turns it into a lint magnet.)

I personally advise people to get one of the Scotch Brite cleaning cloths and thus take good care of the glass by not using the wrong cloth and scratching it with bits of grit.

With Amazon's "interesting choice" of not putting a stiff plastic protective sheet over the eInk panel in the Kindle 2 it is even more important than ever to use a proper cleaning cloth.

http://www.3m.com/product/informatio...ing-cloth.html
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote