View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #21892
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Sometimes I think the best thing about teeth is after they are removed. Take lots of pain killers, Pooh, and plenty of Scotch. No one says you have to be sober for getting teeth out except the dentist. They used to use rum before cutting off a leg. That has to account for something! Hope all goes smoothly.

Stitchawl
I'm currently drowning my sorrows in single malt Scotch!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote