View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #258
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I particularly enjoy scif fi and paranormal erotica. If the sex scenes are too long, I skip or skim. I also enjoy menage.
I can't skim. It's just not something I can't allow myself to do. When I was reading the Officer Says I Do. For the first time ever reading a book I wanted to skim the sex scenes because they were so badly written but I couldn't. I did finish the book but it was almost a DNF for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote