View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:41 AM   #294
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Lizzie11 - welcome to MobileRead.

I will take a look at this suggestion (I assume you meant www.fictiondb.com). They aren't a great source for covers since they are so small, but if they do have some different books to Goodreads or superior descriptions then it is worth a try. One complication I do know for this website from my search the internet plugin is that they don't support HTTP GET search requests, only HTTP POST (or at least they never used to) but that can be worked around with a little effort. They do seem to have some excellent tag/genre information which opens up some permutations on that.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote