View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #98
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Not currently, no. What are you trying to do?

If (as is my intent shortly) I make it possible for lists to sync only their differences (so you would uncheck the "clear list" button for lists that you just want to sync new additions to your device for) then for such lists the tags you add would not be removed when you sync, since the book would still be on the list.

Would that solve your issue a different way?
Yes I believe that would accomplish what I want to do. Currrently I have 4 lists to sync books to a folder based on who I purchased them from, I would like the list to add that value to a custom column but I do not want it to remove it from the column after the book is synced to the folder.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote