View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #34
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I presume this reading device uses the same feats as on all others concerning PDF's as they are relying on Adobe to provide the mobile variant of a pdf reader.
I could be wrong but many of the feats you mentioned are not working on regular reading devices, so it won't surprise me if they won't work on the color neither.
There are other readers apart from adobe.
What is working and what not not depends on the operating system.
As this device is marketed for students I would assume that annotation, scribbles and export of notes is implemented.
I am surprised they rely on Windows because Android with all the apps would be much more versatile.
Or maybe they want to limit the use of the device to avoid distraction.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote