View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
PRS-600 Lockup Displaying Page -- No Input Accepted

I have a brand new PRS-600 and was reading an LRF. The 600 was almost fully charged; it'd just dropped 1 bar yesterday after being charged last week.

I was reading the LRF for about 20 minutes steady. But I got to a point when I hit a page, and could not turn it. No page next. No page previous. No Home. No Zoom. No Stylus input... I was stuck. Not even the power button (held) worked!

After trying all this, I plugged the 600 in, and suddenly had the "Do you want to restart. [yes][no]" box pop up, presumably from my previous attempt to power down. All inputs now worked. And I could move to the previous/next page.

Is a page lockup on battery a known issue with the PRS-600?

Any advice would be appreciated.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote