Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #205
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Thanks for your help KevinNash !

Yoq, what the difference between retainStateOverRestart=yes and retainStateOverRestart=no and what are the consequences if the NO value is left in the file?

=> Does it mean that if I change a value when the kobo is on (for example the light level is set to 6 at start with file parameters and I change it to 10 with the progress bar) and reboot or switch the mode (day or night), the value won't be save and so will be reset to value that appears in the configuration files (in my example : 6) ?

Last edited by akorx; 08-25-2013 at 10:15 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote