View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
I find that the "Recent" list works well. What ever you read last will be on top so on the first page you can see your last 8 titles you've looked at. I suppose if you are reading all your 2000 books concurrently it might not be optimal. You can also use the "favorites" list. It would do pretty much the same thing as what you want to do with bookmarks. One thing I've noticed is that I lost my bookmarks after a software upgrade. Something to think about.
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote