View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:15 AM   #132
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWarper View Post
My problem: Xournal kept complaining that it couldn't find the path and it directed me to <SD card>/<letter> whenever I tried to open a file via its app menu (File -> Open). Now I was perusing its config file, and I have found the following:

/media/mmcblk0p1/e/Enguídanos Usach. Pascual

Note that for whatever the reason, a dot (".") is stored there instead of a regular comma (","). No wonder it couldn't access that path again.

If this is how paths are reported to Xournal by the system, that's OK and I'll live with it; if it isn't so, I think we've found a little bug...
Hi MrWarper,

I am trying to reproduce the problem that you see, but I did not yet succeed. I created a directory 'first, last' and added a file in it. I then used File->Import Annotations to open the pdf document. This succeeded succesfully. Can you give some more details on how to reproduce the problem?
I also have a question on the path that you found in the config-file. Where in the file was it?

Thx Marcel
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote