View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #42
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Welcome! I was a newbie back in December and I felt the same way when I found this place. It shows, too, because I don't think I've lasted for longer than 100 posts on any other forum and here I already have over 800.

Since my brain is having trouble resolving your user name, every time I see it, I see "jellybelly". But since I like jelly beans, it's not a bad thing. Other users have fared far worse in my interpretations. I still think of DiapDealer as a guy selling diapers door-to-door. (Shhh... don't tell him.)

Now, I must go before the rabbit sees me.

Edited to add: I still think of vampire bunnies every time I see celery.
Ooops. I think you just did, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
If you start singing "won't you be my neighbor and putting on a sweater, I'm running for the hills!!!
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Oh really?? Interesting, because you don't get a copy of the rulebook until you hit 500,000.
Really? Where's mine, then?? Ohhh Mods??? LOL.

Welcome, Miss JellyBelly Jen. (and now you've been renamed...). It's a pretty nice place, but you have to watch out for the Llounge Llamas (of which I am one, so take what I say with the according grain or shaker of salt), and the insane gibbons. Pull up a chair and have a Zany Carter Deluxe (see my tag to the left...). Don't worry about the time shifts, they're an expected side effect of the ZCD, you learn to enjoy them. Really. *grin*. And if I haven't scared you off yet, be sure and check out our Patricia Clark Memorial Library, filled with public domain works lovingly edited/proofed/formatted by some dedicated members.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote