View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #42
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton
Nope, the issue is why we still believe that something such as exclusivity still has the possibility of existing. The idea is living on borrowed time as they say. The idea of exclusivity/copyright has been around for quite some time, first proclaimed from a soapbox then spouted by "official" sources, you might think it will take an equal amount of time to abandon the idea entirely. But we know that the rate of change is always increasing, ideas are abandoned constantly.
I almost agree with you in principle. I admire your idealism, but when was the last time that MAN has shown the slightest propensity for change when it comes to concepts like; "mine" and "pay me for 'mine'?"

No, the realist in me almost always smacks the idealist in me in the mouth--hard. But I do wish you luck in being able to hurry that "new era" along.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote